目录：Industry news发布时间：2019-12-16 17:11:00点击率：
(1) Whether the names, signs, numbers, etc. of the power distribution screen and the electrical components on the screen are clear and correct, and whether the positions of all operating handles, buttons, and keys on the panel are consistent with the actual situation on the site, whether they are firmly fixed, and whether they are operated flexible.
(2) Whether the signal lights such as "ON" and "OFF" and other signals indicate correct on the power distribution screen.
(3) Whether the contacts of disconnectors, circuit breakers, fuses and transformers are secure, and whether there is overheating or discoloration.
(4) Whether the insulation of the secondary circuit wires is damaged or deteriorated.
(5) When the operation panel is marked on the power distribution screen, does the analog board correspond to the operating status of the field electrical equipment.
(6) Whether the meter or dial glass is loose and the meter indication is correct.
(7) Whether the lighting fixtures in the power distribution room are intact and whether the illuminance is bright and uniform, and observe the instrument for glare.
(8) Problems found during inspections shall be handled in a timely manner and recorded.
上一篇：What factors affect the layout of distribution lines?
下一篇：Development trend of box-type substations
Guangdong Yiming Electric Co., Ltd.
Address: Block G, No. 5 Guanlong Road, Yuwu Industrial Zone, Dongcheng District, Dongguan City
Contact: Mr. Yang
Main Products: Box-type substations, high and low voltage switchgear and control equipment
Technical Support:Dongguan website construction